User login

Sign In

Follow us here! (TBD)

The Stafford Village Four Corners Historic District is the heart of a nineteenth-century village in a good state of preservation. Stafford is the site of the first settlement on the Holland Purchase Tract. The Stafford Village Four Corners Historic District, containing one of the oldest homes in Genesee County, has no modern intrusions. The town has been continuously occupied since its founding in 1798. Structures in the Stafford Village Four Corners Historic District date from 1809-1890, and represent a variety of architectural styles and functions.

Pages